Coming by train
Two railway serve the Belluno area: one Via Montebelluna, the other Via Vittorio Veneto. Two main stations in the Province of Belluno are Feltre, Belluno and Calalzo di Cadore, where the line ends. Calalzo is in the Dolomites zone and excellent for visiting the mountains.
You can reach us by air, from the local airports of Treviso and Venice.
Coming by car
- from the North
- from the town of Bruneck/Brunico along the SS 244 over the Campolongo and Falzarego passes.
- from Dobbiaco for SS 51 over Cima Banche or Misurina
- from San Candido along the SS 52 over Monte Croce Comelico pass
- from the east
- from Tolmezzo along the SS 355 over Cima Sappada
- from Tolmezzo to SS 52 over Mauria pass
- from Maniago del Friuli along the SS 251 through the Vajont valley
- from the south
- from Venice, Treviso, Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto along the A27 motorway over Fadalto Pass
- from Vittorio Veneto along the old SS51 road over the Fadalto Pass
- from Tovena for SS 635 over the San Boldo Pass
- from Montebelluna along the SS 348 up the Piave Valley
- from Bassano del Grappa along the SS 141 across Monte Grappa Group
- from the west
- from Valsugana Primolano along SS 50, through tunnel or the old road at Primolano.
- from Predazzo along the SS 50 via Passo Rolle, San Martino di Castrozza and Fiera di Primiero.
- from Predazzo along the SS 346 over the San Pellegrino Pass.
- from Predazzo along the SS 48, SS 641 with diversion over Fedaia Pass.
- from Ponte Gardena, Ortisei along the SS 242 crossing the Sella Pass and to the Pordoi pass, or the Gardena and then Campolongo passes.